GT Mask should be used wherever masking will be exposed to weather/outdoor conditions,
interior masking of windows (where adhesive will be directly exposed to sunlight),
and temporary floor marking.
- Excellent Conformability
- Smooth backing for superior paint lines and reduced fingertip abrasion
- Consistent, easy unwind
- Resistant to moisture/humidity and paint bleed-through
- Secure adhesion
- Stain Resistant
- Low tack for clean removal for up to 14 days
- Excellent UV resistance 14 days
- Superior longevity
GT Mask is compatible for use on lacquer or polyurethane-coated surfaces,
unfinished wood, wallpaper, and new, unpainted, or freshly painted wallboard.
- Backing: Fine structured crepe paper
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Tensile strength: 32 lbs./inch
- Elongation: 7%
- Thickness: 5.7 mils
- Peel adhesion: 26 oz./inch
- Service temperature: 50°F to 200°F
- Roll: 60 yards
- Case: 1" (48 rolls); 2" (24 rolls); 3" (16 rolls)
||1", 2", 3"